Change Name


Some have the need to change their name or prove they have previously changed their name.  SLSN can put you in touch with a qualified professional who can prepare the relevant Deed for you. If you require this evidence urgently, this can be catered for. Simply contact us and provide the details of your changes of names, the circumstances and evidence of your identity (current) and we can prepare the document. 




Make an Enquiry:

Upcoming Events:

Due to the Corona Virus pandemic, we have cancelled all CPD Seminars until further notice.


© 2020  by Sri Lankan Solicitors Network UK |  Terms of Use  |   Privacy Policy